ADULT LEARNING SYSTEMS-LM INC.
SPECIALIZED RESIDENTIAL SERIVCES
WE BELIEVE IN:
- The inherent worth of all people
- Promoting independence for participants
- Promoting participant self-reliance and self actualization
- Participants living and working in their community
- Continuous quality improvement for ALS-LM programs
- Freedom from discrimination for the individual we serve
Adult Learning Systems-Lower Michigan Inc (ALS-LM) is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides residential
services for persons with disabilities. We have been providing services in the community for over 29 years in Southeastern Michigan.
Since 1998, Adult Learning Systems-Lower Michigan has received the maximum Three-Year Accreditation by CARF International for the following Community Housing: Mental Health (Adults)
Accreditation demonstrates that ALS-LM is committed to enhancing its performance, managing its risk, and distinguishing its service delivery. For additional information about CARF or the accreditation process, visit www.carf.org