Every person has the right to a quality of life and to be fully integrated into their community.
WE BELIEVE IN:
- The inherent worth of all people
- Promoting independence for participants
- Promoting participant self-reliance and self actualization
- Participants living and working in their community
- Continuous quality improvement for ALS-LM programs
- Freedom from discrimination for the individual we serve
Adult Learning Systems-Lower Michigan Inc (ALS-LM)
is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides residential
services for persons with disabilities. We have been
providing services in the community for over 29 years
in Southeastern Michigan.
Adult Learning Systems
Lower Michigan Inc.
8170 Jackson Rd. Suite F Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Since 1998, Adult Learning Systems-Lower Michigan has received the maximum Three-Year Accreditation by CARF International for the following Community Housing: Mental Health (Adults)
Accreditation demonstrates that ALS-LM is committed to enhancing its performance, managing its risk, and distinguishing its service delivery. For additional information about CARF or the accreditation process, visit www.carf.org.